Richard Price is an infrastructure and public policy executive and strategist. His focus is on the finance and regulation of infrastructure, and his experience straddles public and private sectors, bringing commercial approaches and organisational transformation to government, and helping businesses and investors to navigate policy and regulation to drive better outcomes in the UK, EU and Asia.
- Extensive experience of supporting private investment in infrastructure, helping investors and governments to understand and engage with the commercial, policy, regulatory landscape.
- Hands-on experience of infrastructure regulation and competition decision-making.
- Leadership of organisations and transformational change at CEO and Board level.
- Policy-making and influencing at the highest levels in government in the UK, EU, US and Asia.
- A thought leader with international reach on how private markets and the public sector work together to achieve better, sustainable outcomes for people.